Friday, October 10, 2008

Sell-You-Lards and MATHS

MATHS stands for

Mathematical
Anti
Telharsic
Harfatum
Septomin


I am enrolled in an online math class where nothing is due until December. I know... bad choice, Roo. I did my first assignment the other day (We started in August). Go, me! Thanks to my iTodd, I don't hate math anymore. This summer, he helped me to appreciate it more.

I had a cool little milagro recently. I was under the impression my 2 year contract with AT&T ended this November. I was driving home from work and suddenly had the thought that it might just have ended at the beginning of October. That night, I called up customer support to find out. "Your contract ended a few days ago, on the fourth." Ahh! I freaked, thinking they would be charging me monies and signing me up for another century of expensive service. He verified with me that I would like to cancel and that was that. I suddenly had no service and was forced to accept the fact that all my contacts were probably lost, along with my pictures and important/meaningful texts.

I send out an email and Facebook message that my phone is now dead. Then the house phone rings and I answer (it's 11:30pm). It's Jess. "You are not going to believe this. Ummm, my phone died? today? I happen to be over at my parents [which is across the street] trying to figure out a phone I can use....ummm, I happened to have checked my email and got your message about your phone...can I use yours?" The coolest part is that my phone used to be hers. Last year, my phone died and she let me use her old one! Crazy! She can email me my pictures and send me my old texts and stuff! We laughed for like half an hour. God is funny like that.


This is a photo Bubba took earlier this year, which he titled "Trig" and turned in for a photography assignment. Pretty cool shot.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just cant stop laughing when I watch this video Maths. Tobin wants to know what is so funny. How to explain?!