Sunday, September 28, 2008

Turn Left On Memory Lane

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Harrison, some other coworkers and I overrode the "yay for 6 packs" cheer at work after our meeting. Yeah, we limped our manager. Da best!

Another facial up in Midway. I'm getting over the whole "naked thing." Whit is very modest about the whole thing. I have a robe and she leaves the room any time there isn't a robe. To much info? Sorry. It was a large hurdle for me!

Driving home, I stopped by my Wallsburg. I turned on some nice piano music and thought about good memories had with Bubba there. I miss him way too much. There was a girl getting her bridals done up there...Fall leaves contrasting her white dress...it was gorgeous. My C'rolla decided to go off-roading. I couldn't believe I actually made it BACK UP the muddy hill I went down. Man, everything I do these days is so last second.

I took a few fotos with my cell and had some nice one-on-one time with God. It was really, really neat.


1 comment:

Derek and Andrea said...

Roo...don't ever read the book Roots. Foto is not just another spelling for the word photo!!;)