Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shtrangers and Shrooms

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yesterday, I had a dream about my friend Trent. He's on a mission in CA. Whenever I have a dream about someone (that I am comfortable sharing), I will call that person up and use it as an excuse to talk to them. Welp, if I remember right, he is about due to be home. I used all my courage to get myself over to his parent's house. I pumped myself up and got ready to make a fool of myself. I knock on the door while thinking "That [dog] is not Shasta" and "Who is this guy answering the door?" Sheepishly, I ask if Trent is home. "No, he's out with his brother". HE IS HOME? I couldn't believe it. A sign from heaven that we are meant to be friends. I definitely would have regretted not going over.

The Colors Concert! Last week, I bought Bubba a surprise (another NO REGRETS thing). I texted him and he made me give him a hint. He totally guessed it! I had gotten him a Ghostbusters shirt. He loves it. I was so comfortable around him. It was like nothing had ever happened, when really we hadn't seen in each other in 6 months and the last time we talked in person, it was rough times. It was better that way- at the time. Glad we're good now (the concert was awesome, p.s.)! We sat by each other and were total backup singers "with harmonies THEY didn't even think of!"

After the concert, we went to this waffle place where Bubba shared his Garbage Hash with me- I even ate mushrooms. I know, I'm a new person! No Roo=No Blues.

No comments: