Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yo Quiero 2 Tacos w/ Pink Sauce!

April and I went to Taco Friend last night to celebrate the fact that I am DONE WITH MY MATH CLASS (insert party sounds here)! I told Jess I was going to drive to Vegas to party it up. I settled for apple beer and pink burritos with pink sauce (if you think that sounds gross, you are SO wrong). Then we put in some old CDs from jr. high. I'll get some links to the songs we listened to if I get the time.

We pull up to Taco Amigo and there is a chihuahua ordering tacos! Seriously. Then there are two little dogs ordering. I about died! I had to get a photo. No one will believe me. I put the e-brake on and walked over to the car to take a quick pic with my cell phone. The dogs start barking at me. A woman pops her head out the driver's side and glares. "I'm sorry! I just had to take a picture. This is just too funny!" She didn't think so. do you?

(Click to enlarge)



You may want to turn down the volume to see this video. If not, you'll have to listen to my laugh and 5 Iron Frenzy in the background.


1 comment:

Derek and Andrea said...

So, could Taco Bell sue Taco Amigo for using their little mascot??