Saturday, January 31, 2009

ROO-ined or Imp-ROOved?

I am so sick of all my guy friends encouraging me to keep my long hair. You know who you are. Well, game over for you! I cut it today. I all sorts of yopped it off. This has been something I have been meaning to do for a very, very long time.

Before, of course


Notice Shayla's cute decor. Orange walls: who'd a thunk?


We discussed keeping it like this. It could have made an incredible mullet!


This is the "Edna, from The Incredibles Look" (see photo)



This is EMO ROUX. If you look close enough, you can see the
black tears I am crying and hear me cutting...


Experimenting with styles. So crazy! I kept saying,
"Is that my head? It that my head? Oh well"


Pretend this one is not sideways. I wanted to put it up
because Shayla informed me I have my dad's same hair.
It apparently twists the same in the back. This news means
I will probably look just like his mother when I am older.


Still continuing to experiment. I have no idea how to style my
own hair now. Goodbye easy straightening with my flat iron.
I love my new hair! I most definitely think it is an
improvement from my straight, long 'do.

No comments: