Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sacrifice

sac⋅ri⋅fice [sak-ruh-fahys] -noun. "To sacrifice is to give up something we value for the sake of something of greater worth." -True to the Faith, a Gospel Reference

Monday, I gave up my wisdom in order to enjoy the effects of Lortab. Here are some pictures of my fun journey across the wilderness from the dentist's office to my mother's bedroom.

Trying to figure out the best way to attach 2 ice packs to my face.
Ice only helps the swelling the first day.


Mom's idea was to get 2 pillows to help push against my face.
This=not favorite.


Andrea thought to stuff them inside a hoody. Yeah!


Sofie has been a faithful visitor. She's not as cool as April,
though, who brought much-needed Otter Pops!


Reading Baby Sofs a CD cover, which Andrea and Lindsey
made to earn money a few years ago.


This picture cracks me up! I was trying to smile. Really.


The next day (Tuesday), I woke up and felt wonderful!
I showered and sort of did my hair (which is so convenient these
days! I should have cut it loooooong ago)


Can you see my one puffy cheek? Rad. It's my
left-side, so on the right of the picture.
I'm not green, which is cool (yet anyway).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im wondering if Trale is just a really cool name or if I am being conditioned to the sound of it;)BTW who is this sisteradamson who has a blog that I am not invited to see anyways?!